Global Security Database
The Global Security Database is a new Working Group project from the Cloud Security Alliance meant to address the gaps in the current vulnerability identifier space.
The world of vulnerability identifiers has changed drastically in the last 20 years while the infrastructure and management of public and private vulnerability data have changed very little. This has created a sizable gap between the current needs of industry and the ability of existing projects to be effective.
There is a mailing list at https://csaurl.org/list-gsd for general and technical discussion.
The CSA Circle Community is available at https://csaurl.org/circle-gsd.
We are also on GitHub at https://github.com/cloudsecurityalliance/gsd-database and https://github.com/cloudsecurityalliance/gsd-project filing issues in gsd-project is a great way to capture anything specific you want to bring up.
Requesting a GSD ID
- To request a single GSD ID please use https://requests.globalsecuritydatabase.org
- To request multiple IDs or setup an integration please contact us, the easiest way to do so and ensure visibility into the process is to file an issue in the gsd-database repo in GitHub
- To get our attention on Twitter please use the hashtag #gsdrequest
GSD Quick Links
This list is also accessible via the URL https://csaurl.org/gsd-quick-links.
- Quick links (this section): https://csaurl.org/gsd-quick-links
- Website: https://globalsecuritydatabase.org
- Request a GSD: https://requests.globalsecuritydatabase.org/
- WG Landing Page: https://csaurl.org/gsd-landing-page
- Circle Community (Forums): https://csaurl.org/gsd-circle
- Mailing list: https://csaurl.org/gsd-mailing-list
- Github: https://csaurl.org/gsd-github
- WG Meeting Agenda: https://csaurl.org/gsd-agenda
- List of Global Security Database GitHub Repos
- Global Security Database in the press
Working Group Recurring Meetings
The GSD Working Group meets every other Monday, from 9am-10am Pacific (12pm-1pm Eastern). To join, please see the “Next Meeting” section on the working group page.